Would you like to work for one of the largest and oldest Indigenous organisations in Australia which provides services to around 50,000 Aboriginal people in the Northern Territory?
About the NLC
We are responsible for assisting Aboriginal people in the Top End of the Northern Territory to acquire and manage their lands and seas. Our vision is to ensure that Aboriginal people benefit socially, culturally and economically from the secure possession of their land, waters and seas.
About the Role
Under the supervision of the Royalty Manager this position is responsible for the administration and distribution of royalty payments to traditional owners in accordance with the NLC’s statutory requirements.
To thrive in this role you will have:
- Good verbal communication skills, including the ability to liaise and negotiate with a wide range of people at all levels.
- Sound organisational skills, good attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience in using accounting software and databases.
- Willingness to undergo and pass a Police Security Check.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Full Time – 6 month contract (leave cover - may be extended) – based in Darwin
- Salary: $67,912 - $72,011 per annum plus allowances
- FBT exempt salary packaging benefits
- 13% superannuation contribution
- 5 weeks annual leave & 17.5% annual leave loading
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander People are strongly encouraged to apply and special measures may be applied.
Please note COVID vaccinations are mandatory for all NLC staff.
How to Apply:
Apply via https://jobs.nlc.org.au/. If you are having any problems submitting your application please contact us on 08 8920 5213.
Kannan Chakravarti Raghunathan email@example.com or call (08) 8977 2507.
Applications Close: Sunday, 12 December 2021