About the NLC
We are responsible for assisting Aboriginal people in the Top End of the Northern Territory to acquire and manage their lands and seas. Our most important responsibility is to consult with traditional owners and other Aboriginal People to enable them to make informed decisions about all activities affecting their country. Our vision is to ensure that Aboriginal people benefit socially, culturally and economically from the secure possession of their land, waters and seas.
Expression of Interest
We are seeking expressions of interests from keen individuals who would like to commence a traineeship with the NLC and complete a Cert II or Cert III at the same time. Traineeships with the NLC include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Environmental Management
- Financial Services and Accounting
- Human Resources and Work Health and Safety
- Information and Communication Technology
We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons to register their interest.
Please note COVID vaccinations are mandatory for all NLC staff.
- Salary: $46,118 - $48,074 per annum (pro rata for part time employees)
- Allowances, e.g. district allowance and airfare allowances
- FBT exempt salary packaging benefits pay
- 13% superannuation contribution
- 5 weeks annual leave (pro rata) & 17.5% annual leave loading
How to Register Your Interest:
We ask that all expressions of interest are received through our jobs website. If you are having any problems submitting your application, please contact us on 08 8920 5140.
Contact Officer: Leigh Crossman on 08 8920 5183 or email email@example.com